Over the past months I’ve been gathering suggestions for feature requests. Being involved in product development is an exciting part of my job. When you can evolve the product for the customer’s needs & wishes it has to be going in the right direction!
Aaron Newman & company created prototypes of the features. It’s awesome to have access to them along with the instructions, ‘See if you can break it’. *grin*
Techrigy SM2 was updated today and we have new features!
- The sentiment engine was updated & we’ve added ‘Tone’ in addition to ‘Sentiment’. I documented them not long ago so I will be sharing that in an upcoming post.
- In ‘Compare Trends’ you can now filter by Category!
- In View Results, you can now select ‘All results’ and perform actions on them (whether that is deleting them or assigning them to a new category).
I will highlight numbers two & three in this post.
Compare Trends has new functionality
In Compare Trends you can now filter by Category.
This was my idea because intuitively I wanted to view the Media Types for each particular Category. You now have the Category drop down menu to do just that!
Ability to do Bulk Actions in View Results
Before the addition of this option to Apply to All Filtered Results you had to do actions in batches of 250 at a time. Now you can do as many as you’d like by clicking this box. I called it the magic button when I was testing it. You can use it to affect the 1,620 results in the following ways:
- delete the results
- mark them as spam
- assign them to a category
- remove a category assignment
We are always open to suggestions & ideas! Please let us know what your wish list is.